Taking care of an ill loved one or managing your own health condition can make it even harder. Going for blood work can become one more thing to add to your long to-do list.
That’s why we do everything we can to make getting blood work and other lab tests as easy as possible.
For starters, we have 60 Patient Service Centers. You are sure to find one in a neighborhood near you.Our Patient Service Centers are:
- Found in convenient locations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Staffed by experienced, caring phlebotomists
- Open when you need us, with hours to fit your needs, including early morning and weekend hours
- Committed to getting you out the door and back to your busy life fast, with no appointment needed
- Able to provide patients with interpretation services in more than 150 languages
- Comfortable thanks to roomy chairs, televisions and magazines
- Covered by most major health insurance plans
We are proud to say that monthly feedback shows our patients are highly satisfied with the service they get at our Patient Service Centers. To find a location near you, use our search tool, and we’ll do the searching for you.
If you are unable to leave your home for lab work or if you would prefer to have lab work done in the comfort of your own home, HNL House Calls may be able to help you.
Plus you can get your results fast on our patient portal, MyHNLAccess.
Our service doesn’t stop there. At Health Network Laboratories, we are here for you. If you have any questions at all, our customer care representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 877-402-4221.